Friday, May 24, 2013

just some casual suffocation

        The other night I hung out with Hank (see "Tinder" post).  You're probably thinking, "Uh, WHY?!" but he has kept in touch with me for a few months and seemed like a pretty good guy. And I'm literally always horny. Plus I told him that the horse-mask thing was an absolute-fucking-no.  
        So I went over to his place and we ended up having a really good time just watching the Miami Heat game and drinking beers.  He even maintained total normalcy for the first half of sex; he definitely knew what he was doing.  And he's one of those guys who are so big that they can just throw you around the bed, making you feel like a 110lb Barbie.  
        But of course, it would be too good to be true for me to have normal sex, so I wasn't the least bit surprised when his hands started creeping up to my neck.  And before I knew what was happening, this mother fucker was literally choking me saying, "You don't cum until I tell you to cum.  You hear me?"  Like lets not get ahead of ourselves, pal.  We should probably focus on breathing before we even think about orgasming...
     Now I am a big fan of being dominated in bed.  I am intimidating and bossy and demanding in all other aspects of my life, so it is nice to be thrown around a bit in the bedroom.  But I don't think its too much for me to ask to just be able to maintain proper respiration.  I eventually wriggled out of the chokehold and managed to change positions ("I'll flip you over when I want to flip you over.  You hear me?").  After a few more minutes and a couple more over-the-top dominating comments, Hank finished and I politely walked him to the door.  I'm not sure if I ever see him again, but I think he's the kind of hook-up where I should probably have my phone within reaching distance.  And 911 on speed dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment