Tuesday, June 25, 2013

thanks for the free place to crash, Bryan

    This isn't a particularly exciting story, but is at least noteworthy.  I met Bryan at a bar in NYC with his brother.  Bryan was 6'7 and almost hot.  But he was one of those lanky, awkward tall guys with very little coordination and an even smaller amount of game.  But of course that didn't stop drunk Katie. I'd been going through a dry-spell.  And all of my friends I'd gone out with had started pairing off with random guys, so I settled for a drunk hook-up with Bryan.  We went back to his place, and things started heading towards the direction of sex.  Until I saw his penis.  Almost had to put on my fucking reading glasses to notice it.  This poor guy falls under two categories that should never be paired: the tallest guy I've ever hooked up with, and the smallest penis I've ever seen.
     Now I can appreciate a small-ish penis here and there.  And understand that it takes a lot more than size to be good in bed.  But I was not about to add another notch on my belt with giant Bryan and his mini weinie.  I convinced him I was too drunk to have sex that night, but would be up for it in the morning.
    ...But I snuck out the next morning before he could wake up.
    I hope you never read this, Bryan.  But if you are, thanks for the comfortable bed and making me a quesadilla?  And I really hope your penis grows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment